Welcome to Capitol View
Capitol View is a historic intown neighborhood located 2.5 miles southwest of downtown Atlanta. With its long history, Capitol View features Craftsman bungalows from the 1920s and 1930s and even older Victorian and Queen Anne homes. In the spaces between the large lots, residents can catch glimpses of the gold-domed capitol building highlighting the cityscape vistas that give this neighborhood its name.
With ground broken on a 3-mile expanse of Beltline trails that will wind through this picturesque Atlanta neighborhood, development is on the rise in Capitol View. Perkerson Park, a 50-acre green space tied to the pastoral history of the neighborhood, provides amenities for all ages from summer splash pads to ample recreational courts for tennis, baseball and basketball.
For more information, visit Capitol View.
What To Love
- Top school districts
- Many great parks, restaurants, and shops.
- Very central and desirable location and easy access to all Atlanta has to offer. Access to major interstates and MARTA.
- Beautiful homes and neighborhoods. Growing at a rapid rate with high appreciation.
Dining, Shopping and Entertainment
Fun Things to Do
- Buford Highway Restaurants
- Oglethorpe Museum of Art
- Murphey Candler park
- Brookhaven Farmers Market
- Peachtree Creek Greenway
- Cherry Blossom Festival
- Elementary-Ashford Park, Montgomery, Woodward
- Middle-Chamblee, Sequoya
- High School-Chamblee Charter, Cross Keys