Welcome to Peoplestown
Directly south of Summerhill, Peoplestown is a mainly residential neighborhood. Historic Queen Anne, Victorian, and Craftsman homes dating back to the turn of the century line the streets. Homes in the neighborhood feature large yards. Ample sidewalks throughout the neighborhood allow residents to get the whole family out on walks to the D. H. Stanton Park with amenities for people of all ages.
Peoplestown is becoming a Beltline neighborhood with plans for the trail to become the southern border. Access to the rest of the city is easy with connections to I20 and 75/85 Downtown Connector.
For more information, visit Peoplestown.
What To Love
- Top school districts
- Many great parks, restaurants, and shops.
- Very central and desirable location and easy access to all Atlanta has to offer. Access to major interstates and MARTA.
- Beautiful homes and neighborhoods. Growing at a rapid rate with high appreciation.
Dining, Shopping and Entertainment
Fun Things to Do
- Buford Highway Restaurants
- Oglethorpe Museum of Art
- Murphey Candler park
- Brookhaven Farmers Market
- Peachtree Creek Greenway
- Cherry Blossom Festival
- Elementary-Ashford Park, Montgomery, Woodward
- Middle-Chamblee, Sequoya
- High School-Chamblee Charter, Cross Keys